Category Archives: Outfits
There’s a new ad! Here’s the walk-through:
Middle School My Brother is a Big, Fat Liar
First, a girl tells you how someone sabotaged her best friend, Georgia. Time for your help! Here’s the instructions:
Absolute Truth! Someone poured orange juice into the mashed potatoes! Prove Georgia’s innocence by finding clues!
First, head to the trash can to the left. You only have 75 seconds, so hurry! Push the question mark (do this for every question mark; click it). Wait until the bar is completely the color green. Next, go to the chair to the right and click the question mark. Now, click the other question mark to the right behind the chair. Click the other question mark behind the ice-cream cart. Do this for every question mark until you have all of the clues!
Warning: If you pause the game, the timer stops, but once you un-pause the game, it deducts the seconds!
Prize for the Girls:
I think the boys get Georgia’s brother as their costume and the Mashed Potato Toss, too. If not, please say what you get in the comments! You can also talk to all the characters, too. You can play the game again by talking to Georgia’s best friend and saying, “Can I help?” You can also click the poster that says beside it, “Rafe was here. Click me,” and it will change! 😯 How can a poster change?!?! If you want to do something random, just go to the water fountain and click it to see water spurt out. Click the poster that says, “Get a Sneak Peek Inside the Book HERE,” and just click it like it says. You can watch a video, too.
Since the Night Watch Island public launch last Thursday, thousands of you have received gold medallions! Congratulations to these 10 Poptropicans who finished the quickest once Night Watch Island was open to everyone.
Poptropica Members, a new costume has premiered in the Poptropica Store just for you! Now, you can get your hands on the Director costume, which comes with a beret, pinstriped outfit, and a bullhorn that lets you call the shots. Just visit Poptropica and log in with an active Membership to claim your Director costume.And keep an eye out for Back Lot Island, coming soon to Poptropica.
Hi! I have an outfit to share. So it will be free for members and 75 credits not including the optional costume. So first get the popstar and then the mythology outfit(optional). Here it goes!
Get the blue popstar hat and the popstar bangs.
Get the mythology surfer hair (optional) in Poseidon mode (trident icon), or any other hair. Some thing that has like a blue headband looks good.
Get a blue necktie from a random poptropican on Early Poptropica.
Get the black popstar shirt.
Get the black belt on the girl with the dog on Red Dragon main street.
Get the skirt on the worker at Bobo”s clown store on Counterfeit island.
Purple, one of my favorite colors.
1. Go to Mythology Island, go inside the Hero Hut, and costumize the purple girl’s purple tank top, purple skirt, bangs with yellow tiara, and purple lips.
2. Get the biker girl hair.
3. Get the Star Necklace from the goth/black girl on Astro Knights Island.
4. Get the robin hood’s bow with arrow, belt with knife, and backpack with arrows.
I’ve always wanted to post this outfit but I keep forgetting to. Now I got my chance! I hope you like the outfit.
1. Complete Shrink Ray Island and get CJ’s green vest. (You can get it from a random poptropican too).
2. Go to Reality TV Island and costumize the black guy’s bangs.
3. Get a tank top from Mythology Island (Colors: blue, purple, and green).
4. Costumize the Gamer Girl’s hair or get the shorter version from the black girl on Cryptids Island.
5. Find the black n white polka dot belt and costumize it.
6. Find the purple backpack and costumize it.
7. Get the pop star lips (Normal Cheerleader’s pink lips works too!).
8. Get the Pop Star white skirt with blue tights and bangs with earrings.
A hat can go to this outfit if you don’t want the black guy’s bangs.
Episode 1 of Fierce Star’s Fantastic Fairy Adventures is coming soon!
This outfit will cost 300 credits or 225 credits for non-members and 0 credits for members.
1. get the biker girl hat and jacket
2. get the purple bangs from a random poptropican.
3. get the gamer girl’s hair or get the shorter version of gamer girl’s hair from the black girl on Cryptids Island.
4. go to mythology island, go inside the hero hut, and costumize the purple girl’s purple tank top.
5. get the gothic cheerleader’s purple skirt.
6. get the fairy queen pink lips or any other pink lips.
7. go to red dragon island, and costumize the blond girl’s black belt.
I am going to do a story with some adventures called Fierce Star’s Fantastic Fairy Adventures. They will be also seen on www.purepoptropica.wordpress.com (Smart Crown’s Blog/Poptropica Stuff).
This Outfit costs 75 credits for non-members and this outfit costs 0 credits for members.
1. Go to Mythology Island, go inside the Hero Hut, and costumize the green girl’s green tank top.
2. Get the Gamer Girl’s hair or get the shorter version of Gamer Girl’s hair from the black girl on Cryptids Island.
3. Get the Pop Star’s white skirt with the green tights.
4. Get the star necklace from the goth girl on Astro Knights Island.
5. Get the Pop Star’s lips, green belt, bangs with earrings, and green hat.